For many years, pots were made of only one type of metal, either stainless steel, aluminum, or cast iron. Each metal has its own advantages. And what will happen if we combine the advantages of all metals in one product and is it possible? Perhaps! Stainless steel has such properties as increased strength, durability, resistance to corrosion and cracks, good thermal conductivity. Aluminum — distributes heat evenly. The combination of these characteristics allowed us to create a product that allows us to satisfy the needs of the most whimsical housewives, provide a modern image, easy care, and make the cooking process even more qualitative and simple.
Let's figure out what the three-layer heat distribution bottom consists of. The external and internal walls of the bottom are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, since they are the ones that have direct contact with the products and must meet all safety requirements both during cooking and during storage. The middle layer is made of aluminum, which allows the heating to be evenly distributed over the entire surface of the bottom. It is also worth noting that the walls and bottom of the pan are made separately. Initially, a one-piece pan body is made and only then a three-layer heat distribution bottom is assembled. The aluminum plate is placed in the middle of stainless steel discs and fixed with induction soldering.
Advantages of dishes with a heat-distributing bottom.
As we said above, the combination of two metals with different physical characteristics allows you to give the dishes unique properties. Let's list the most important advantages of dishes with a multilayer bottom:
• Outstanding thermal conductivity over the entire surface. Perhaps the main feature of such dishes. The better the bottom conducts heat, the more evenly the ingredients are heated, which positively affects the quality of the prepared dish.
• Easy care. The outer surface of the multilayer products is made of stainless steel. It is very smooth, so dirt does not accumulate in its pores, which simplifies the care of dishes and eliminates the proliferation of bacteria.
• Thermoregulation of the bottom allows not only to heat up at the heating point, but also to distribute heat throughout the bottom and walls of the dishes, which is important for cooking many dishes and eliminates the burning of products.
• The heat distribution bottom with an aluminum disc accumulates heat and does not let it go for a long time, so the food stays warm for a long time.
• In such dishes, you can cook, fry and bake in ovens.
• A significant reduction in cooking time allows not only to reduce the consumption of electricity or gas, but also saves a lot of time and effort.
Is it worth buying a pot with a heat-distributing bottom?
If you want to pay less for gas/electricity, and also spend less time on cooking, then of course it's worth it. Uniform heating of food will avoid unpleasant situations with burnt food and additionally save your time for reheating. Uniform heat distribution gives excellent results, which you will appreciate after the first use of food.
To order products made of corrosion-resistant steel of the trademark "Our will not rust!" fill out the order form, or use one of the feedback forms on the company's website.